Presentations – Safety Motivational Speaker John Drebinger
John’s presentations are perfect for:
Employee Meetings, Conferences, Leadership, Government and Military
(For safety meetings, kickoffs, or special events. These presentations are designed for employee meetings with 45 minutes to 1-hour time available.)
Unlike most safety motivational speakers who have only one presentation based upon their incident or event, John Drebinger is an accomplished writer who develops new and different presentations every year. He is a unique safety speaker as he uses magic tricks to keep the presentation fun, effective and entertaining. His effectiveness as a speaker and trainer caused the director of the Los Angeles chapter of the National Safety Council to ask John to develop a course in effective safety meetings for their safety speakers.
Are you Sick and Tired of Boring Safety Meetings?
“This is the fourth year John has been at our site. When we hit a home run like we did with John and his presentations, the committee ends up looking very good in the eyes of company management as well as the employees they are trying to influence.”
Bill Durham, Valero, Paulsboro, NJ, Sr. Safety Engineer
When you are looking to:
1. Have a fun safety meeting that celebrates your successes and creates a road map to a more productive and a safer year!
2. Increase the number of employees who take personal responsibility for their own safe behavior and who help others do the same twenty-four hours a day;
3. Visualize and achieve a zero-injury mindset;
4. Overcome complacency creating a new vision, passion, and energy for working safely at work and home;
5. Create a safety culture where everyone watches out for each other and learns how to share safety concerns in a positive and effective way; and
6. Help people understand that safety is a personal value and values don’t change when conditions change.
John uses group participation, motivation, magic, fun, and real life stories, so that your employees will achieve your outcomes. John will help everyone take personal responsibility for their own safety, make safe decisions, and practice safety 24 hours a day.
Conference’s(keynotes, General and Breakout Sessions)